- A wild week in Latin America.
- The danger of cold weather is seldom acknowledged by a media that has sold its soul to the apocalyptic narrative.
- Transitioning to a “net-zero” all-electric economy by 2050 is economically, physically, and politically impossible.
- So Twitter has been shadow-banning all along, in direct contradiction to what its top censors have claimed in public.
- One wonders if Joe Biden's deputy assistant secretary for nuclear waste disposal is some kind of kinky compulsive baggage thief, given the pattern seen.
- That big-dollar Met gala she swanned around in wearing a pricey 'Tax the Rich' designer dress left some questions.
- There are a lot of "Intolerable Acts" coming from one side of the political spectrum these days.
- Why isn't that top Mexican cartel kingpin, who had been packed away in the states for 49 years for cocaine trafficking, somehow not in federal custody?
- How long will it be before the left demands legislation limiting who can own a vehicle?
- For now, a Trump endorsement appears to have no value in swing states.