Following are excerpts from Sidney Powell’s lawsuit filed 11/25/2020 alleging massive scheme to rig election for Joe BidenSee this link for full text…
II. EVIDENCE OF FRAUD
ADDITIONAL SPECIFIC FRAUD
116. On November 4, 2020, the Georgia GOP Chairman issued the following statement:
“Let me repeat. Fulton County elections officials told the media and our observers that they were shutting down the tabulation center at State Farm Arena at 10:30 p.m. on election night to continue counting ballots in secret until 1:00 a.m. 30
117. It was widely reported that “As of 7 p.m. on Wednesday Fulton County Elections officials said 30,000 absentee ballots were not processed due to a pipe burst.”31 Officials reassured voters that none of the ballots were damaged and the water was quickly cleaned up. But the emergency delayed officials from processing ballots between 5:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. Officials say they continued to count beginning at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday. The statement from Fulton County continues:
“Tonight, Fulton County will report results for approximately 86,000 absentee ballots, as well as Election Day and Early Voting results. These represent the vast majority of ballots cast within Fulton County.
“As planned, Fulton County will continue to tabulate the remainder of absentee ballots over the next two days. Absentee ballot processing requires that each ballot is opened, signatures verified, and ballots scanned. This is a labor-intensive process that takes longer to tabulate than other forms of voting. Fulton County did not anticipate having all absentee ballots processed on Election Day.” Officials said they will work to ensure every vote is counted and all laws and regulations are followed.
“4,000 remaining absentee ballots being counted in Fulton County”, Fox 5 Atlanta, November 3, 2020,
118. Plaintiffs have learned that the representation about “a water leak affecting the room where absentee ballots were counted” was not true. The only water leak that needed repairs at State Farm Arena from November 3 – November 5 was a toilet overflow that occurred earlier on November 3. It had nothing to do with a room with ballot counting, but the false water break representation led to “everyone being sent home.” Nonetheless, first six (6) people, then three (3) people stayed until 1:05 a.m. working on the computers.
119. An Affiant recounts how she was present at State Farm Arena on November 3, and saw election workers remaining behind after people were told to leave. (See Exh. 28, Affidavit of Mitchell Harrison; Exh. 29, Affid. of Michelle Branton)
120. Plaintiffs have also learned through several reports that in 2010 Eric Coomer joined Dominion as Vice President of U.S. Engineering. According to his bio, Coomer graduated from the University of California, Berkeley with a Ph.D. in Nuclear Physics. Eric Coomer was later promoted to Voting Systems Officer of Strategy and Security although Coomer has since been removed from the Dominion page of directors. Dominion altered its website after Colorado resident Joe Oltmann disclosed that as a reporter he infiltrated ANTIFA, a domestic terrorist organization where he recorded Eric Coomer representing: “Don’t worry. Trump won’t win the election, we fixed that.” – as well as social media posts with violence threatened against President Trump. (See Joe Oltmann interview with Michelle Malkin dated November 13, 2020 which contains copies of Eric Coomer’s recording and tweets).
121. While the bedrock of American elections has been transparency, almost every crucial aspect of Georgia’s November 3, 2020, General Election was shrouded in secrecy, rife with “errors,” and permeated with anomalies so egregious as to render the results incapable of certification.
MULTIPLE EXPERT REPORTS AND STATISTICAL ANALYSES PROVE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF VOTES WERE LOST OR SHIFTED THAT COST PRESIDENT TRUMP AND THE REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES OF CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICTS 6 AND 7 THEIR RACES.
122. As evidenced by numerous public reports, expert reports, and witness statements, Defendants egregious misconduct has included ignoring legislative mandates concerning mail-in and ordinary ballots and led to
Malkin Live: Election Update, Interview of Joe Oltmann, by Michelle Malkin, November 13, 2020, available at:
disenfranchisement of an enormous number of Georgia voters. Plaintiffs experts can show that, consistent with the above specific misrepresentations, analysis of voting data reveals the following:
(a) Regarding uncounted mail ballots, based on evidence gathered by Matt Braynard in the form of recorded calls and declarations of voters, and analyzed by Plaintiff’s expert, Williams M. Briggs, PhD, shows, based on a statistically significant sample, that the total number of mail ballots that voters mailed in, but were never counted, have a 95% likelihood of falling between 31,559 and 38,886 total lost votes. This range exceeds the margin of loss of President Trump of 12,670 votes by at least 18,889 lost votes and by as many as 26,196 lost votes. (See Exh. 1, Dr. Briggs’ Report, with attachments).
(b) Plaintiff’s expert also finds that voters received tens of thousands of ballots that they never requested. (See Exh. 1). Specifically, Dr. Briggs found that in the state of Georgia, based on a statistically significant sample, the expected amount of persons that received an absentee ballot that they did not request ranges from 16,938 to 22,771. This range exceeds the margin of loss of President Trump by 12,670 votes by at least 4,268 unlawful requests and by as many as 10,101 unlawful requests. Id.
(c) This widespread pattern, as reflected within the population of unreturned ballots analyzed by Dr. Briggs, reveals the unavoidable reality that, in addition to the calculations herein, third parties voted an untold number of unlawfully acquired absentee or mail-in ballots, which would not be in the database of unreturned ballots analyzed here. See O.G.C.A. 21-2-522. These unlawfully voted ballots prohibited properly registered persons from voting and reveal a pattern of widespread fraud down ballot as well.
(d) Further, as calculated by Matt Braynard, there exists clear evidence of 20,311 absentee or early voters in Georgia that voted while registered as having moved out of state. (See Id., attachment to report). Specifically, these persons were showing on the National Change of Address Database (NCOA) as having moved, or as having filed subsequent voter registration in another state also as evidence that they moved and even potentially voted in another state. The 20,311 votes by persons documented as having moved exceeds the margin by which Donald Trump lost the election by 7,641 votes.
(e) Applying pro-rata the above calculations separately to Cobb County based on the number of unreturned ballots, a range of 1,255 and 1,687 ballots ordered by 3rd parties and a range of 2,338 and 2,897 lost mail ballots, plus 10,684 voters documented in the NCOA as having moved, for a combined minimum of 14,276 missing and unlawful ballots, and maximum of 15,250 missing and unlawful ballots, which exceeds the statewide Presidential race total margin by a range of as few as 1,606 ballots and as many as 2,580 in the County of Cobb alone impacting the Cobb County Republican Party (“Cobb County Republicans”).
123. As seen from the expert analysis of Eric Quinnell, mathematical anomalies further support these findings, when in various districts within Fulton County such as vote gains that exceed reasonable expectations when compared to 2016, and a failure of gains to be normally distributed but instead shifting substantially toward the tail of the distribution in what is known as a platykurtic distribution. Dr. Quinell identifies numerous anomalies such as votes to Biden in excess of 2016 exceed the registrations that are in excess of 2016. Ultimately, he identifies the counties in order of their excess performance over what would have fit in a normal distribution of voting gains, revealing a list of the most anomalous counties down to the least. These various anomalies provide evidence of voting irregularities. (See Exh.27, Declaration of Eric Quinnell, with attachments).
124. In sum, with the expert analysis of William M. Briggs PhD based on recorded calls and declarations, the extent of missing AND unlawfully requested ballots create substantial evidence that the mail ballot system has fundamentally failed to provide a fair voting mechanism. In short, tens of thousands of votes did not count while the pattern of fraud makes clear that tens of thousands were improperly counted. This margin of victory in the election for Mr. Biden was only 12,670 and cannot withstand most of these criticisms individually and certainly not in aggregate.
125. Cobb county, based on lost votes, unlawfully requested votes and NCOA data on these facts alone would consume more than the entire margin of the statewide difference in the Presidential race. These election results must be reversed.
126. Applying pro-rata the above calculations separately to Cobb County based on the number of unreturned ballots, a range of 1,255 and 1,687 ballots ordered by 3rd parties and a range of 2,338 and 2,897 lost mail ballots, plus 10,684 voters documented in the NCOA as having moved, for a combined minimum of 14,276 missing and unlawful ballots, and maximum of 15,250 missing and unlawful ballots, which exceeds the statewide Presidential race total margin by a range of as few as 1,606 ballots and as many as 2,580 in the County of Cobb alone impacting the Cobb County Republican Party (“Cobb County Republicans”). (See Exh. 1).
127. Mr. Braynard also found a pattern in Georgia of voters registered at totally fraudulent residence addresses, including shopping centers, mail drop stores and other non-residential facilities
128. In sum, with the expert analysis of William M. Briggs PhD based on extensive investigation, recorded calls and declarations collected by Matt Braynard, (See attachments to Exh. 1, Briggs’ report) the extent of missing and unlawfully requested ballots create substantial evidence that the mail ballot system has fundamentally failed to provide a fair voting mechanism. In In short, tens of thousands of votes did not count while the pattern of fraud and mathematical anomalies that are impossible absent malign human agency makes clear that tens of thousands were improperly counted. This margin of victory in the election for Mr. Biden was only 12,670 and cannot withstand most of these criticisms individually and certainly not in aggregate.
See Matt Braynard on Twitter
129. Cobb county, based on lost votes, unlawfully requested votes and NCOA data on these facts alone would consume more than the entire margin of the statewide difference in the Presidential race.
130. Russell Ramsland confirms that data breaches in the Dominion software permitted rogue actors to penetrate and manipulate the software during the recent general election. He further concludes that at least 96,600 mail-in ballots were illegally counted as they were not cast by legal voters.
131. In sum, as set forth above, for a host of independent reasons, the Georgia certified election results concluding that Joe Biden received 12,670 more votes that President Donald Trump must be set aside.