Following are excerpts from Sidney Powell’s lawsuit filed 11/25/2020 alleging massive scheme to rig election for Joe BidenSee this link for full text…
Massive Election Fraud
II. EVIDENCE OF FRAUD
A PATTERN SHOWING THE ABSENCE OF MISTAKE
77. The stunning pattern of the nature and acts of fraud demonstrate an absence of mistake.
78. The same Affiant further explained, in sworn testimony, that the breach included: “when we did receive the machines, they were not sealed or locked, the serial numbers were not what were reflected on the related documentation…” See Id.
79. An affiant testified that “While in Henry County, I personally witnessed ballots cast for Donald Trump being placed in the pile for Joseph Biden, I witnessed this happen at table “A”.’ (See Exh. 14, par. 27).
80. The Affiant further testified, that “when this was brought to Ms. Pitts attention, it was met with extreme hostility. At no time did I witness any ballot cast for Joseph Biden be placed in the pile for Donald Trump. (See Exh. 14, par. 28).
81. Another Affiant in the mail-in ballot and absentee ballot recounting process, testified in her sworn affidavit, that “on November 16, 2020 … It was also of particular interest to me to see that signatures were not being verified and there were no corresponding envelopes seen in sight.” (See Exh. 10, at Par. 7).
82. Yet another Affiant, in the recount process, testified that he received push back and a lack of any cooperation and was even threatened as if he did something wrong, when he pointed out the failure to follow the rules with the observers while open mail-in ballot re-counting was occurring, stating:
“However, as an observer, I observed that the precinct had twelve (12) counting tables, but only one (1) monitor from the Republican Party. I brought it up to Erica Johnston since the recount rules provided for one (1) monitor from each Party per ten (10) tables or part thereof…” (See Attached hereto, Exh. 16, Ibrahim Reyes Aff.)
83. Another Affiant explains a pattern of behavior that is alarming, in his position as an observer in the recount on absentee ballots with barcodes, he testified:
I witnessed two poll workers placing already separated paper machine receipt ballots with barcodes in the Trump tray, placing them in to the Biden tray. I also witnessed the same two poll workers putting the already separated paper receipt ballots in the “No Vote” and “Jorgensen” tray, and removing them and putting them inside the Biden tray, They then took out all of the ballots out of the Biden tray and stacked them on the table, writing on the count ballot sheet. (See Attached hereto, Exh.17, pars. 4-5, Aff. of Consetta Johson).
84. Another Affiant, a Democrat, testified in his sworn affidavit, that before he was forced to move back to where he could not see, he had in fact seen “absentee ballots for Trump inserted into Biden’s stack, and counted as Biden votes. This occurred a few times”. (See attached hereto, Exh. 18 at Par. 12, Aff. of Carlos Silva).
85. Yet another Affiant testified about the lack of process and the hostility only towards the Republican party, which is a violation of the Equal Protection Clause. He testified:
I also observed throughout my three days in Atlanta, not once did anyone verify these ballots. In fact, there was no authentication process in place and no envelopes were observed or allowed to be observed. I saw hostility towards Republican observers but never towards Democrat observers. Both were identified by badges. (See Id., at pars. 13-14).
86. Another Affiant explained that his ballot was not only not processed in accordance with Election law, he witnessed people reviewing his ballot to decide where to place it, which violated the privacy of his ballot, and when he tried to report it to a voter fraud line, he never received any contact or cooperation stating:
“I voted early on October 12 at the precinct at Lynwood Park … Because of irregularities at the polling location, I called the voter fraud line to ask why persons were discussing my ballot and reviewing it to decide where to place it. When I called the state fraud line, I was directed to a worker in the office of the Secretary of State…” (See Attached hereto, Exh. 19, Andrea ONeal Aff, at par. 3).
87. He further testified that when he was an Observer at the Lithonia location, he saw many irregularities, and specifically “saw an auditor sort Biden votes that he collected and sorted into ten ballot stacks, which [the auditor] did not show anyone.” Id. at p. 8.
88. Another Affiant testified about the use of different paper for ballots, that would constitute fraud stating: I noticed that almost all of the ballots I reviewed were for Biden. Many batches went 100% for Biden. I also observed that the watermark on at least 3 ballots were solid gray instead of transparent, leading me to believe the ballot was counterfeit. I challenged this and the Elections Director said it was a legitimate ballot and was due to the use of different printers. Many ballots had markings for Biden only, and no markings on the rest of the ballot. (See Attached hereto, Exh. 20, Aff of Debra J. Fisher, at pars. 4, 5, 6).
89. An Affiant testified, that while at the Audit, ‘While in Henry County, I personally witnessed ballots cast for Donald Trump being placed in the pile for Joseph Biden. I witnessed this happen at table “A”’. (See attached hereto as Exh. 22, Kevin Peterford, at par. 29). Another Affiant testified, that “I witnessed two poll workers placing already separated paper machine receipt ballots with barcodes in the Trump tray, placing them in to the Biden tray. I also witnessed the same two poll workers putting the already separated paper receipt abllots in the “No Vote” and “Jorgensen” tray, and removing them and putting them inside the Biden tray, They then took out all of the ballots out of the Biden tray and stacked them on the table, writing on the count ballot sheet. (See Exh. 17, Johnson, pars. 4-5).
90. Another Affiant, a Democrat, testified in his sworn affidavit, before he was forced to move back to where he could not see, he had in fact seen, “I also saw absentee ballots for Trump inserted into Biden’s stack, and counted as Biden votes. This occurred a few times”. (See Exh. 18, Par. 12).
91. A Republican National Committee monitor in Georgia’s election recount, Hale Soucie, told an undercover journalist there are individuals counting ballots who have made continuous errors,” writes O’Keefe. Project Veritas, Watch: Latest Project Veritas Video reveals “Multiple Ballots Meant for Trump Went to Biden in Georgia.