You Know There Was Industrial-Scale Election Fraud. What Can Be Done?, By Jay Valentine, American Thinker, January 25, 2021
The country as you know it is about to change in ways unimaginable to you a year ago. This was not just an election; it was a change of course that may make your country unrecognizable in four years. And you know it was stolen.
Proof is a rhetorical phenomenon. That means it is something that persuades people that stuff happened. Let’s dig in.
- About 30,000 ballots were received before they were sent.
- More, in the thousands, were sent and received the same day.
- Ballots sent and received in 24 hours, 48 hours!
- “people who voted and do not live in the state,” or
- “people who voted and are dead”?
- Maybe “people who voted more than once”?
- And the real clincher: “people who voted and live in a vacant lot”? (Using Google maps, we even show a photo of the empty lot, which is really cool. Who knows? You may be someone who says he lives at that address.)
Its enough to change an election outcome.
Experience turns evidence into proof.
When we have enough of these queries built, we will bring up the system that we will call “Fun With 2020 Election Fraud” or something like that and let the world play with it. Experience the fraud that did not happen.
After all, who has anything to hide? Nothing to see here, right?
Jay Valentine’s website is www.JayValentine.com